Does my policy provide cover for me to work abroad?

Southdowns travel insurance policies provide cover for administrative, clerical non-manual occupations as standard. For example should your intention be to attend business meetings, seminars etc. Additionally, cover may be provided for students working as councillors or on university exchanges for practical non-manual course work.

We would not provide cover for any manual occupations/work or voluntary work that involves the use of motorised and/or mechanical machinery or power tools, professional entertaining (such as cruise ship dancers), professional sports, retail occupations or working as nannies or au pairs.

The above list is not exhaustive, therefore should your work plans not fall directly within the occupations covered as standard please call us on 01903 255 659 to discuss your plans.